Who We Are
The North Carolina Association of Occupational Health Nurses (NCAOHN) is an organization of professional nurses who practice occupational health nursing throughout the state of North Carolina. We are affiliated with the American Association of Occupational Health Nurses (AAOHN), and work together to promote and advance the field of occupational health nursing. We work with employers to promote the health and wellness of worker populations and their families both locally, statewide and nationwide. When you join AAOHN, remember to choose to join NCAOHN as well as the local chapter nearest you! Our organization is composed of six local chapters across the state. Please see details about each one HERE.
- OH Manager needed in Lenoir. Click HERE for more information.
- RN needed in Chapel Hill. Click HERE for more information.
- Care nurse needed in Charlotte. Click HERE for more information.
- Nurse case manager needed in Greenville. Click HEREfor more information.
- OH manager needed in Bessemer City. Click HERE for more information.
- OHN needed in Dunn. Click HERE for more information.
- Nurse Practitioner needed in Wilson. Click HERE for more information.
- Do you need a job posted? Email Wanda the posting in .pdf format and we will add it here! email@example.com