Who We Are
The North Carolina Association of Occupational Health Nurses is an organization of approximately 300 nurses who practice occupational health nursing. This group of professionals work together with the American Association of Occupational Health Nurses (AAOHN) to promote and advance the field of occupational health nursing.
When you join AAOHN, you are also a member of NCAOHN. The state association is composed of seven local chapters across the state.
- NC department of insurance is looking for RN. Click HERE for Details.
- COHN needed in Gastonia. Click HERE for more details.
- RN Coordinator Needed at UNCPN. Click HERE for more details.
- Senior OHN needed in RTP. Click HERE for more details.
- Clinic Manager needed in Lincolnton. Click HERE for more details.
- NP needed in Clayton, NC. Click HERE for more details.
- Do you need a job posted? Email Wanda the posting in .pdf format and we will add it here! firstname.lastname@example.org