Who We Are
The North Carolina Association of Occupational Health Nurses is an organization of approximately 300 nurses who practice occupational health nursing. This group of professionals work together with the American Association of Occupational Health Nurses (AAOHN) to promote and advance the field of occupational health nursing.
When you join AAOHN, you are also a member of NCAOHN. The state association is composed of seven local chapters across the state.
- Corning is looking for RN in Concord. Click HERE for more details.
- Timken in Lincolnton is in need of a temporary OHN. Click HERE for more details.
- City of Asheville is looking for OHN Supervisor. Click HERE for details.
- UNC is looking for an OHN in Eden. Click HERE for details.
- Timken is in need of help. Click HERE for details.
- NC department of insurance is looking for RN. Click HERE for Details.
- COHN needed in Gastonia. Click HERE for more details.
- Do you need a job posted? Email Wanda the posting in .pdf format and we will add it here! email@example.com